A Wealth of Financial Aid Information
and Financial Aid Programs
- Financial aid programs, offering over 400,000 awards, from current, verified sources
- This Student Financial Aid Guide is perfect for graduating high school students, college undergraduates, graduates, and adult learners
- Lists scholarships, loans, internships, competitions, and essay contests from private organizations, labor unions, state agencies, and the federal government
- Lists regional financial aid programs and federal student financial aid programs
- Details on eligibility, number and amount of awards, selection criteria, application procedures, and deadlines
- Subject Index by majors and by interests, Accounting through Zoology
- Programs for the physically challenged
- Sample letter, how to apply
- Internet addresses and other resources
- Softbound, 412 pages, updated annually, ISBN-13: 978-1-55631-353-0
© 2009 Chronicle Guidance Publications, Inc.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 1 800 622-7284
Shipping & Handling: an additional 10% will be added on the total amount of the order for Shipping and Handling (when shipping within the Continental United States). Click here for more detailed shipping information.