- Organize student records easily
- Track pupil progress in grades kindergarten through twelve
- Occupational plans
- Work-study records
- Student portfolios for assessment and promotion
Used as a tool for student guidance and improvement of instruction, this well-developed cumulative record gives school personnel an opportunity to analyze students' school history, test scores, and rate of growth so that a proper course of action for helping the student can be determined.
An easy way to record pupil progress from kindergarten through grade twelve. Letter-sized manila stock, with reinforced tabs, the Chronicle Cumulative Record Folder fits any standard file drawer.
These folders have space for recording...
- personal and family data
- health reports
- home data
- standard test records
- elementary, junior high, and senior high records
- achievement in school subjects/test results
- social and emotional reactions
- other significant data, pictures, enclosures
View a sample of our Cumulative Record Folder
© 2001 Chronicle Guidance Publications, Inc.